Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Story Goes On . . . .

Hey there,
Meet again and first thing first - I'm totally absolutely sorry for being two months late. But the great news is that I have LOADS to tell you. So, don't get mad okay? I've just learned a new lesson - NEVER get mad, or you'll look ten years older than your age.
Okay, let's start with the previous story. After I knew he cheated on me, I dumped him. And a new episode started and it happened in the same year but different month. I was in the second semester and I was doing my practical for two weeks in this small town called Grik. And so, I loved walking in the streets there and I had a close friend who shared the same interest - walking out. And later that night, I went to this 24 hour store called 7Eleven (yeah, you know it) and while I was choosing things to buy andtalking to her, this guy really caught my eye. And he was walking toward the counter. I was holding a bottle of Lemon Pop drink and I whispered to my friend, "How am I going to pay this? That boy with the spectacles is cute" and that did it. I went to the other counter and he stared at me. His partner made a joke and I laughed, but not MY acquaintance partner. She didn't laugh at the jokes.  I was like, 'Whoa, she's not laughing' and she was actually texting her boyfriend and she wasn't paying any attention but to her phone. And so that boy just smiled at me and we left the store early. On the next day, a friend asked me to buy her some bread at the place and so I went there with my acquaintance partner (again) and this time, I bought a sachet of instant soup and some bread for her. And I paid them at his counter.
 
OOh! Rewind . . . Before we went there, we filled our empty bottles with this RO water downstairs, then we went there.
 
Okay, back to the story. When we were paying for the things we bought, my acquaintance partner, who was about to pay her mineral water had actually, positively and totally forgot to bring her purse. So she wanted me to wait at the store (and I was left alone!!!) to watch over the stuff while she went back to the house and fetch her purse. And so, I begged and pleaded for her not to leave me there alone for the guy was absolutely staring at me. But she wouldn't listen, so she just left me and went back to the house. I waited for ten minutes alone with the guy and there was no other customer in the store!! He asked me about the practical, my age, where I live and lots of info on myself. And his boss next to him just walked away and that was worse! I wasn't scared freaked but I was more of embarrassed. It was dreadful, but an okay thing. And so, she came back and when I was about to reach for my stuff, he pulled them to his way and was kind of like playing tug-or-war with the stuff with me. I asked, "You want to give it to me or what?" and he laughed and gave them back to me.
 
And the next day was freaking crazy. I was walking with some friends toward the hospital and we had to cross the store for a short cut and so, when we walked, I was talking like popcorns.
 
TALK
 
 
TALK
 
 
TALK
 
 
TALK
 
 
TALK
 
 
TALK
 
 
TALK
 
 
TALK
 
 
TALK
 
 
TALK
 
 
TALK
 
 
TALK
 
 
TALK
 
 
TALK
 
 
SCREAM!!!!!!!
 
 
Yes, I screamed. And because of why? Because he was staring at me AT the WinDow and was hooking his chin up with his hand. And then my friends shrieked. They thought I saw a dog, but I didn't see any but a cute boy waving at me. I walked away and left my friends behind and I know I blushed. And at the hospital, a girl told me that he sent his regards to me and he actually called me -- The Girl who Was Left Alone. How funny!
 
And so, after two weeks of practical, he told his acquaintance (and it's a girl) that he wanted to know me and I left my number to her. On the next day, he texted and we became friends ever since. He called after three months of friendship and he sounded like a small boy. LOL!
 
Okay be serious -_-!!
 
That was the story about my moving on moment. Want to know what happen to this guy? I'll blog more in here tomorrow. And I'll insert my first song about him.
 
Forever n Always
Hannah
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment