Saturday, April 10, 2010

There'll be . . . . One Less Lonely Girl

Hi there,

For a record, the title isn't about Justin Bieber's song. It's more of about me and to be precise, about me and the guy I blogged about in the previous story. The story continues. We became friends ever since. And the female worker at the same store who I left my number to, became my big sister and we share lots of cool things together. She told me everything about him and it was funny. Okay, his name is Fahmi. Like I told you, REAL names are included in here. And my big sister's name is Fatiha.

Okay, the story continues. Fatiha told me that he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend and at that time, we had been friends for almost five months. I wasn't buying it, I thought she was just kidding me. But it ended up to be true.

I was in the third semester and was doing my practical in this place called Lipis. It's in Pahang. And we did extra shifts for a week and we've got three days off that weekend. All of the practical students wanted to go home that weekend and that included my housemates. I wanted to go home too, but unfortunately both my parents were outstation that weekend. So, I told Fatiha that I would like to come to Grik that weekend and I went there with my friend, Nea. She dropped me in KL and I had to go there all by myself. And I arrived at 6 in the afternoon that day. And Fahmi was waiting and he find a rented motel for me to spend the days there. I chose to be that way. NO WAY I would stay with his family. And he paid the rent for me! How kind of him. And later that night at 8, he took me out to dinner at his fave place. He told me stories about his childhood and how excited he was when I was there. But he didn't say anything about asking me to be his girlfriend like Fatiha told me before. But I wasn't paying attention on that. I was listening to his stories, though. I spent two days there and he eventually asked me on the second day and he asked me by the river. I love water so much and he chose the right place. I was listening to the music of the water when he asked me and my nervousness gone. It's a love story so I said 'Yes' to him. And later that afternoon at 2, I went back to Lipis. It was a happy starting, to be honest. And so, we're dating now.

x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


x


Ooops!! That's SO not him...
x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x


Here's the day he took me out.
x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x


My big sis, Fatiha

That is all I can say about our relationship now. And for the new blog, I'll blog about the guy I found hard to get over with when I was 18. Yes, coming up, Chung Yii's story will be blogged.

Forever n Always
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment