Monday, February 8, 2010

Crushes and Boyfriends

We've gone with myself, crushes and friends before. Now, we're gonna move on to those few crushes that I still had feelings with and boyfriends. To be honest, I'm not the kind of girl who needs a boyfriend. But I do believe in prince charmings are somewhere out there, just waiting to appear. And my criterias - boyish stares, immature sense of humour, the song I've been singing about, great hair, and has sensitive soul. It's really hard to find the right prince and I'm telling you based on my experience.

Okay, for once and for all, I was still having a crush on Chung Yii and I had to write SO many songs about him, so that I'd get over it. And right now, I realize that I finally got over it. Thank goodness it was over with.

Right, now it's time for crushes and boyfriends. The crushes, well, the ones I forced myself to get over with were Chung Yii and Kevin. Yes, and I forced myself to write songs about them. The latest one was for Kevin and the song is called "It's Kevin." To be honest, that song was about me, couldn't get over him before. But now I do. Especially when he ignores me in Facebook. That is a stupid of me by adding him as my friend in there. Gosh, what was I thinking! He's finally over and I have to admit - Chung Yii was hard to forget. I mean, after I moved to other place, he texted me, asking how was I doing and being such a good listener. And so, he was the hardest crush to get over with. But the easier one Hamirul, the shy boy in my college. He looks totally exactly like Nick Carter and I had this crush on him when we were in the first semester. We were both in the same class, so I was like, "He's cute." And I told my best friend, Nik, about him and she told me to talk to him. But I was like, SO no way!  And then, after a few months. Like, six months later, he was in another class and it continued a year later. Different class. And when I was so sure of my crush, I was like, going to say 'Hi' to him in the computer lab. But then he blew it. He talked to this girl and glanced at me, as if I was looking at him. I was so mad that I sat down at the table in front of him, and began to blog in my Myspace. I wrote how he was so funny that he made me like him and how he blew the chance for me to say 'Hi' to him. So, I wrote this blog called 'I Write a Song About Him and He Doesn't have A Clue.' And I wrote the song right after I saw he laughed with that girl. How annoying! Urgh!!

Continue with the story - I faked a smile when he glanced at me when he was talking to that girl. That girl was a boast and I still don't have a clue how he fell for her. And after I wrote those long paragraphs about his stupidity, I left the computer lab and went into my room and started writing the song before I went to bed. I was like, "There! And I am SO gonna be over you" and on the next day, my crush on him just gone. Completely and I am absolutely, positively said he's just another crush to be told to friends. It was over and I'm SO thankful for that. And for this new semester, he's in the same class with me and that was the first time he talked to me EVER. But, the feelings gone, so I need no worry. I was doing my presentation and I had details on diabetic remedies and had this thing called ginkco. And he asked me what the heck was that? And I had to talk to him, seemed that my presenter friends didn't know what a ginkco was. And he was like, smiling to me, but I was like, "That is totally stupid." Goodness, he thought I still have a crush on him. It was like SO last year. Okay, he may could not figure the song about him out, but I am SO over him.

Now, boyfriends. I kept on reading books about love that said when you fall in love, you feel like you're totally flying. And I felt that when I first dated when I was seventeen. I met this guy when I was sixteen and I was doing a volunteer work on this camp. It's a camp about this seminar and it's about being a friend's counsellor. In here they call 'PRS.' And so I met him. I still remembered when the first moment I got there, I was with two friends and I saw him with his school mates. And I actually told my friends that he was a total cute. He was tall, had great hair, an extremely handsome face and he wore his librarian uniform very smart. I totally fell for him and guess what? He was in my group and my group number was four! Talk about lucky number. And his name was Khairi. What a handsome name for a handsome guy. The time he said my name, I knew he would be the one. And he got my number and after a year, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I accepted because I was touching the sky when he asked me that. It was beautiful. He texted, called and totally into me at that time. And after a week, he went silent. With no news. He told me before that sometimes, his sister would borrow his cell, so I was kind of okay with it. Until I knew the truth. He cheated on me and he was with somebody else when he was with ME. Okay, details on it.

I changed my number and told him about it. I called his number, a female picked it up and told me he's not on the line. Said he's out and I told her I'd call him later. And I called him every fifteen  minutes, but still, that twerp told me he's still not there. Then, shockedly, she asked me who was I to him. And I said I was just a friend. But she didn't believe me. So I was like, "What? You think I'm his girlfriend? Puh-leeez, I am so not his girlfriend. So, can I talk to him now?" I almost said 'Pronto' but then I thought, she'd never understand the word. But she refused, so I just said she's stupid for acting like a control freak and my friend shouted on the line at her too. And then, me and my other room mate went to this movie the seniors were playing in the hall and I received phone calls by this weirdo number. I picked it up lazily and hung up. And there was his voice! I recognized him so well. I had to talk to him outside the hall and he told me not to call the old number again. Because why? Because that was his girlfriend's number!! How I shedded my tears crazily in the hallway. For him. He said he was sorry and I was like, "Okay." And after that, he called me often but it just got worse. I didn't want to get mad, I wanted to get even. And so, after a few months, he told me he broke up with that girl and wanted me back. I asked him why and guess what he said. He actually said, "I don't know. Maybe because I'm lonely now and you're the one who loves me." It made me shock so I just dumped him and ignored him and said he's a stupid boy. I got even with the help of my friend and it served him right. He didn't call me ever since.

I'm sorry for this ending. It's getting too late and I have class tomorrow. I'll write the story #2 on this tomorrow. I have loads more to tell in here.

Forever and Always
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment