Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Friends in Need . . . are THEY?

Hello,

Meet again in here . . . the Skyblue story. I was thinking of what to write after I wrote about crushes on the previous story. It was a feeling that I couldn't describe myself. It's a mix of excited, nervous and confused. I didn't know what to write at first but now, here I am.

Okay, I would like to tell you about my friends since I was in the kindergarten school. I studied in this religious kindergarten and I was a friendliest girl in class. I said 'Hi' to everyone and played with them together. And I met my best friends there too. Their names Illya and Suraya Hani and we became best friends until we're 8. We became best friends for 3 years because both of them moved out to other school. We were kids so no cellphones and we've lost contact on each other. So, I studied in this primary school and met other kids there. And I met these two girls who were really closed to me. Their names were Radi Roshini and Saraleana. We were in the same class and sat together at lunch in the cafeteria. Some people said my face and Roshini's face were almost similar and Saraleana was a mixed Malay-Chinese girl. She was a very funny girl. And of course, we sometimes fight, but that's just what good friends do. We make mistakes, learn from them and forgive each other. That's life. So let's go on with the rest. There were times when Sara liked to lie to us by telling stories that vampires were alive and those weird things about wishes that came true. And of course, we were kids back then, so we just bought her stories (and we finally figured that out when we were ten) and unconditionally just believed her. Lol xx..It was funny.

But our friendship stayed until we were ten because I moveed out to another school. It's a religious school and I didn't really like it there. Because of the place, which was so far from the town and its road to get there was surrounded with tall trees and bushes. I hated bushes. And I had to study in that school? It was a nightmare. Because we heard loads of stories about the school and there was once one of my friends begged to stay at my house, just because she couldn't stand the haunted. I didn't know if that's true at first, but when I was haunted, I believed her a little. Yeah, just a little. We can't trust people 100 percent. It's dangerous. And so, I went to that school for a year ONLY because I didn't like it there. And when I was 11, I went to this school and had so many best friends. My best friends were Afiqah, Amira, Ain, Hafizah, Izzah, and Nabilah. Oh before I forgot. I met my old crush, Syahrin, again and in this school. He completely ignored me back then and after a year, he moved out to another school. His family had to moved in to another house. Okay, about my best friends. We stayed best friends until the final year in primary school and that was when we were 12.

At 13, we went to separate schools and I met other new friends. But some of these friends were so mean to me and I couldn't understand why. I met my longest best friend, Hazwani, in junior high and we were in the same class for two years in that school. She met new friends and all of a sudden, she began to tell lies to me and talked bad things about me and not to mention, spreaded fake rumours about me. It was awful and I didn't know who I was going to talk to at school that time. And I made friends with this beautiful Chinese girl named Michelle Tang. She sat next to me and she said I was pretty. Lol xx... She loved drawings so much and she taught me how to draw. Thanks to her, I get to draw properly now. Hehe.. Michelle disliked the clique soo much and she was really, really smart. She loved to ask questions to the teachers and always got great grades. She's a true friend! *hugs~~~ I missed her and sometimes I give her a call. She gets excited when I call her. Ooh, and she said I was her best friend, which was very sweet of her. And about Hazwani, well this part is going to be about her. We shared stories about us when we were 8 and she told me she missed those times. And remember Daryl? Yes, she knew I had a crush on him so she told me this lie over and over again. She said that Daryl wanted to know me, but I knew she was lying in the first place. I knew it because there was no way Daryl would talk to her. I mean, she disliked him and she would just walked away when she saw him. So, she lied to me. Same goes with her clique, Nabilah, Umirah and Sofiah. These girls faked a friendship rule - honesty among friends. And I cursed them that I will never forgive them. And I met Raudhah, my BFF. She was friends with them too but just like me, they were mean to her too. They also disliked the way I scorede my grades and me befriending Michelle. It was their weakness to know that I was smarter than them. It's true. I scored high in my Geography and English when we were in the same class when we were 14, and I didn't tell them my score. And when they found out about it, they started to ignore me and glared daggers at me in every class. And of course, rumours about me. Urgh!!

At 15, I  was in the same class with Raudhah and I sat next to her. We talked a lot before she had to switch places with my old crush and good friend, Chung Yii and I became the silent girl with music filled my head when he's around. And that was why the song of mine called "Tear It Apart" came. I actually said this:

"He's the song in my head
In the car, everywhere; I'm through it"

He doesn't know about this. And I don't want to let him know about my song on him. And back to the friends:Raudhah and Michelle were in the same class with me when we were all 15 but I studied there only a half year long. Because my parents were transferred to other place. I had to say another 'Goodbye' to my friends and start another year making friends with strangers. But Raudhah and I are keeping in touch through Facebook now. Lol xx..

In senior high, I lived in a place where the people had different accent or language pattern compared to my old place. But I did have some cool friends there. I met Liyana, Shaadah, Amira, the Maths whiz girls, Mazira, the History girl, Zaidah, the 'it' girl and Aziz, the Maths brain boy. Liyana was such a friendly girl. She loved my humours and laughed a lot. Shaadah, Amira and Mazira were best friends since primary school, so they were like - bonding onto each other. Zaidah was the kind of girl who knows what to do with her life, even though sometimes she can be a heartbreak, but above all that, she had sensitive point of view. Aziz was the friendliest boy in school and a teacher's pet. He always got great grades in maths and Science and he really was such a know-it-all. He was the first person to say 'Hi' to me and he was my Dad's friend's son. Kinda cool huh? I thought so too. We all stayed in the same class until the highlight of high school - the Senior Year. We studied together, ate together and we all shared our sense of humour. I still remember when Zaidah was heartbroken by her first break-up when we were 16, she turned to me and told me the story. And I wrote her problems in my book, and that was when I started to write journals. and obviously, I wrote songs about them and I showed them to the girls. They LOVED it!! And I actually copied the songs and pasted them on my desk. My teachers just walked around me and read them. They said it was beautiful to dedicate songs to a person. I was Thankful! xxx...

This is another thing I would like to write about in 'Friends in Need . . .are THEY?' blog. As you can see and tell, friends are forever with you. They laugh with you, cry with you, make you smile, make you hurt, make you feel bad sometimes and even fake their friendship with you. All I can say is that, true friends are like pearls. To find them, you will have to see their inner beauty. Just like divers need to do before they search for pearls. They will have to find the oysters. And believe me, oysters are NOT pretty. And that's what you have to do. I may not be good at finding REAL friends, but I just met the GOOD ones since I was 16. And they are all my REAL friends. Here's a piece of advice for you:

True friends are like pearls,
Beautiful and rare;
Fake friends are like pebbles,
Hideous and everywhere.



Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment