Monday, August 16, 2010

Better Person

Sometimes we wish for a better person to change our lives. But what if the person changes our lives and we don't like it? What if he/she ruins the friendship and doesn't realize that he/she is hurting our feelings? Plus, what if the person is the best thing that's ever done to you but he/she ruins everything? The only question we could ask is "Why?" and listen to what they have to say to you. If the answer pleases you, then you'll be fine. But if the answer breaks your heart, believe that you'll be strong no matter what.

I believe in staying strong. And I believe that friends are like pearls -- rare to find but precious. Even though they sometimes hurt, but in the end, they're the ones who help us get through the obstacles. Because we are just human and human are fragile.

Sorry if this blog confuses you. I am just expressing out the sadness that burdens inside my chest. I'm broken by the people I love and it's the kind of feeling words couldn't describe. But this is all about my friends. The latest one is about this friend. She helped me on this blog and I know she is a pretty girl inside. It's just, she likes to think bad about others. How silly of her. Her name is Atiqah and I really like to sit and talk to her. She's great with telling stories. But one day, a friend of mine told me something obnoxious about her. She said that she tells lies to others and makes up stories. I didn't believe the rumours of course, until I was lied on the face for the first time -- by her. It hurts but she doesn't realize anything about it. I miss our old days together. It was precious and one of the best days in my life. I just can't believe she did that to me. It was horrid of her. I would never do that to her but she just did that to me. Hands will fall even though you've been friends forever but no honesty lives inside your heart. Everything would be useless and you would care less about the little things that happen in your life.

I love her but I don't think I can trust her since she betrayed my trust. In a living piece of my love, I'll let her fly away with her lies. I don't need a friend like that in my life. It just hurts. Sorry.

On the cold floor I lied, thinking what I did wrong. And suddenly I heard a voice, saying, "Hurt is just the beginning. The nearer you get close, the harder you'll feel the ground when you fall every time she lies to you." I got the words, so I decided. To leave it all behind. To leave the past. And to make sure reality overcomes me so that I wouldn't have to live a lie.

Miss our good times..

No comments:

Post a Comment