Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Beginning of My Story...

For the million times I keep on telling myself that my stories are not for those who don't know me. And the same thing I keep telling them is that, "This is the way I do. And you won't know anything about me. And I mean, anything about me." The reason I say that to them (and I don't mean strangers or any people I don't know) is that I have lots of friends, but only a few of them are the ones that loyal and true friends. And this is why I want to write a blog. I've been planning on doing this for years (since I was 16 to be exact) but I thought I should give more time to think of what to write. Here's another reason why. I write songs and writing has been in my blood since I was just 6 years old. People always ask me why I write whenever I feel happy, sad or angry. It's just the way I could say something about myself. You'll never know the reason why when it comes to passion on doing something you are meant to do. 

For the beginning, I just want to say that my story is NOT for those who don't have a heart. And I mean it because I'm going to write every single detail about my life and the story it has. Also, I'm going to write out the names of the people who had actually let me down. This is why it is called as 'The Skyblue Story'. The meaning of it is that it is all about the sky. You can see how blue and bright it is. But you can never tell how grey it will be when it's going to rain. That's a lot like me. I'm a happy girl but you can never tell how fragile I am inside.

-Sky-

No comments:

Post a Comment